Friday, January 22, 2021

Martial Truth

 



 Martial Truth


There are times I see something that is outside of my ken, and I too often make comments about it’s potential effectiveness.

 

 

But I think I must do a better job to understand some things.

 

 

1.It is a wide world after all. There are many things I do not know.


2. Many times truth of one art, finds other arts with diametrically opposite standards can yet be extremely effective, There are many ways to thread a needle, and the needle pulling the thread still works.


3. That said there are those who take liberties with what they are really doing.


4. That said I do have more important things to focus on than play martial policeman, If what they are doing is not credible, I should be happy for those so trained ought no be threats to my own students.


5. There is something to be said that individuals can make choices that make them happy even if it is not something I can believe in.


6. My own reality is to continue to work on what I have and improve every day. Age also being a reality the choices I make in training may be able to offset some of the effects age brings.

 

 

Therefore I must work harder at being a better martial artist.

 

No comments: