Sunday, July 10, 2022

1,000,000+ Viewers and Still There is More to Come

 


Back in 2008 I began my blog,  Isshin - Concentration the Art,  at the suggestion of Mario McKenna, for my senior students.  

 

I had so many experiences I could not share with them in our classes together over the decades because their training was always more important.  Most of my private studies I had never shared with them either. Of course I also shared many of our own classes to, for their memories.

 

I wanted them to have access to all of it should they ever find it useful.

 

As time passes I found more and more memories to share.

 

That is what Isshin – Concentration the Art is all about.

 

This was my original post - https://isshin-concentration.blogspot.com/2008/08/isshinzanshin.html

 

But I made all of it available for anyone to see.

 

First I do not believe in hiding information. (Abet I also have an extensive private sharing’s with them of that which is most personal.)

 

Second after finding that even the most personal training they experienced was the result of hands on training, it was unlikely that anyone would take the effort to actually work to use it in their own studies.  They got it from actual training under me, not  from reading about it.

 

Should anyone actually make the effort and work it into their studies, they deserved that study by their own efforts.

 

Then another friend, Jim Keenan, felt that what I was doing was unique, and he had seen  no one ever do so before. On his own he created a book as a surprise for me, consisting of many of my earlier posts and then he had it published.

 

https://isshin-concentration.blogspot.com/2020/02/isshin-writings-on-martial-arts-and.html

 



Of course I kept adding more memories and studies I had made for there is always more to tell.

 

Today I just found that my blog has had more than 1,000,800 visitors to date.


No comments: