Thursday, July 27, 2023

Karate in Okinawa is the practice of defending and receiving techniques.

 



 


The training of the body and the study of the meaning of the type (do with two, Promise Kumite)

And solve the type "Solution Kumite"

Finally combustible (like now free kumite)

But it is also said that the senior people are going to be attacked by a lower-level person, and they have been done by the rules that are not going to be hurt.

The story is going to change

Once upon a time, I took a disciple to Okinawa to take me to the demonstration of the meeting.

I was going to talk to him, " Let's get a pair of hands when the disciple did it, he suddenly got his face and got hurt.

I think the opponent just wanted to show the strength, but I felt that I was a person who couldn't afford a heart. (I can only guess from the beginning, but I can do it)

I try to practice as much as I do with my opponent's position, strength, and not hurt.

Only Karate is self-Defense.
It's what I want to practice with no injuries.

Writing: Hirakawa Shihan Edit: Hiro

 

No comments: