Thursday, July 3, 2014

100,000




I guess this calls for a note. Why not a 100,000 note. Today my blog reached 100,216 views.

 Of course this was and is not the reason I created the blog. It’s primary purpose is for my students, to share with them my history, researches and training notes.  There is much that one who has not trained with us will not be apparent. There is much that I don’t have time in class to explain, floor training far more important, but I don’t wish my student’s to have to repeat my studies instead spending their efforts in new places.
 
But I do not believe there is any reason not to share my simple studies. If in any way they are useful to others, then they deserve to have access to them. By their own efforts they may find them useful.

 In some way it is daunting.  Blogger automatically tracks many general statistics of those viewing. They come from all over the world, many countries. And more interestingly they are mostly silent about what they gain or use this information for.

 Thank you to all who find use in my studies. I don’t do any of this for money, and I am genuinely impressed that you visit. I will try to live up to your interest, and to my students I will always keep trying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!



Also visit my blog post; maintenance software