Saturday, November 30, 2019

One summer at the Scranton Boys Club


 




 

Sensei I thought you might like to see this picture I found...
it is old from 1981 or 1982 at the Boys Club in Scranton PA

 
Ron Hinds I think this was right after Roy and Jared left.

 

Victor Donald Smith Ron thank you. Any idea where this was shot I can't recall that location. After all these years much get's hazy.

 

Ron Hinds It was the Boys Club in Scranton PA on Ash St. I remember Roy and Jared trained with us and your wife did also. The people I remember in the pic were James and Cory Donovan, Brian Conway and John Krevitz between you and me. My memory is bad ...I can't believe I can remember them. I hope you are doing well.

 

Victor Donald Smith Ron, now I place it, this was outside of the Club. Thank you for the identifications. I'm still moving along and still teaching 27 years now at the Derry Boys and Girls Club. After maybe a thousand or two students they all blur together. I still enjoy sharing the art. Have a great Christmas for me!

 

Ron Hinds You have an awesome Christmas Victor..my best to you and your family for the Holidays

No comments: