Monday, July 13, 2020

Part of the Why






Just a small point for greater clarity.

 

I do not consider myself an expert. There is literally so much I don’t know.

 

My sharing from my blog is not for acclaim I believe do to me.

 

Since I have joined the internet back in the late 1980s, I have shared for one purpose, to try and convince others to share, and perhaps learn a little more.

 

What I have experienced for decades while I know I am being read, the response has been almost universal silence.

 

I have met incredibly friends who have shared so much, but my original purpose has mostly generated silence.

 

I get it, I have experienced what I have experienced, you have experienced what you have experienced. Perhaps I am a bit more free about sharing.

 

When I took Mario McKenna’s advice and start a blog to save material for my students, I continued to share that which I felt comfortable with anyone reading.

 

Of course there are many other things that I share privately with them, most relating to  very personal training I have given to them.

 

So I continue with my mission. I have been sharing some of those blog posts with the hope more discussion might follow.

 

When discussion occurs I then can reorder my thought to help explain what I shared, and in doing so learn more myself.

 

And I expect I will continue this way.

No comments: