Monday, January 27, 2020

Isshin - Now a book


 
Over 600,000 have visited my blog, which was always intended to be read by my students of what there was never enough time to get into during class. Than anyone else finds my thoughts interesting is your own choice. My blog is really intended for my students on many things training even over decades never left enough time to share with them. However I do believe information should be shared.

 

Jim Keenan, a friend, took it upon himself to select 1/5 of what I wrote and then publish that in a book sold on Amazon. I just found out about this and was touched as well as astounded at the effort he went  to, to accomplish this. From his efforts he has published a book on Amazon containing a selection of my writings about my journey. It is not just an Isshinryu journal, but an open ended into everything I thought of.  The structure of the writings is like thought. Random by design.

 



 

Thanks to Jim you have a selection of my thoughts from my experiences I saved. I should add there were never any spelling errors like Jim suggested. Each one was a test of your awareness.

 

No comments: