Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Training with Sherman Harrill

 


isshin-concentration.blogspot.com

https://isshin-concentration.blogspot.com/2020/03/time-for-good-isshinryu-story-this-one.html

 

Richard Ruberto I gather you are writing about Joe Aiello's dojo. Good seminars there. Mr. Harrill had a way with disbelievers LOL

 

Victor Donald Smith When I first met John Kerker, I remember him telling us there was not a square inch of the Carson dojo floor that Sherman had not dropped him onto hundfeds of times. He would drop anyone anywhere when training or otherwise.

 

John Kerker I walked into his Dojo April 14th 1986....he politely kicked my ass for about an hour with a smile on his face.....been there ever since....just got home from teaching classes there tonight.....


Victor Donald Smith  I also recall John telling us that everytime Sherman dropped you with a new technique application, when he dropped you he then expected you to do it to him at the same intensity.


No comments: