Sunday, January 8, 2023

Helter Skelter or complex changes to my life




  

All it takes in one second, then mayhem begins.

 

Something I clicked on in BY set all my screen backgrounds to black, and wiped out all my passwords. 

 

I found all my PC screens now default to black as do all my PC applications.

For example WORD now has nothing but black screens which create difficulties such as writing on black pages, or more seriously my blog being black does not allow me to change colors on my screens. All of which make things much more difficult to me.

 

Then I found all my passwords have been wiped out.   I have reset many of them however Facebook has not been kind to me. 

 

I have tried but they stopped sending me confirmation messages so I have no access to my account. I have written them asking for assistance, but who knows how long that will take.

 

After several days of attempts I did set a new password but then FB offered a new problem.  The latest problem is after I change my password they want secondary checks. Either my passport, my driver’s license or my National Id

 

And of course I have no passport, l do not drive nor do I have a National  ID. And if I did I would not let Facebook have it. 

 

  

So even though I have been of Facebook for over a decade, I seriously doubt  I will ever go on again.  That means everything there is lost for me.

 

As much as I have enjoyed Facebook I DO NOT TRUST META.

 

 

 

I still plan to work on my Blog  https://isshin-concentration.blogspot.com/  


I have a lot of stuff in my files to keep me busy.  Even if I have less control how  those  new screens appear.

 

I have spent so much time on facebook that I have ignored much martial material I saved over my decades, most of which cannot be found elsewhere.


As the primary purpose of my blog is to share with my Senior Students, I will continue to add things. Others are free to read what I post. Of course there is material I will not post, having promised not to do so.

 

I can be reached by email at Isshim2@Outlook.com . 

 


No comments: