Sunday, September 24, 2023

Chimigukuru

 


 



 

Chimigukuru is a Okinawan word that describes a bridge between hearts transcending the boundaries of time, form and space keeping the flow of information open and is called direct growth/direct transmission. The golden eras of a culture have their natural lifespan and die, yet never destroyed intelligences gained will persist, emerging globally where it can be inherited and flourish.


We evolve humanity by adding our individual experience into the collective memory imbedded in such endeavors as language, dance, literature, music, theatre, and karate .

 

The distractors are substitutes of all that we truly seek, by manipulation of access, we eventually get close and join the trickery or purchase the fraud with our time and energy, this is called indirect growth. All that is of worth is protected by guise and mimicry, the play of truth and disguises make life a wonderful mystery.

 

Special masters of any kind living on the earth at any given time surface randomly and are almost impossible to find.

 
They can be famous but generally are not. On these interesting levels it is disguised, it may be in famous teachers/deshi or not, it may be in infamous teachers/deshi or not.


It travels in the direction to those teachers and Deshi with simplicity, a pure heart and goodness. KarateDo does not need a teacher to be delivered as it contains its own inherit intelligence. In this way a Ryuha can die out or self sustain as long as needed.

My teachers taught me to not necessarily depend on karate teachers to understand karate but to look to nature and to the ways of the common folks who do not do karate in Okinawa.


I have brought my Deshi to Okinawa for 25 years now and it is the first thing I tell them, find the understanding of karate where no one else is looking. In nature, in the eyes of the elders as they interact with you.

 

My life has never been explainable even from a young age.


In order for me to answer the questions of my strange experiences I placed them within a spiritual context .


No matter the super phenomenonal or the many countries I studied spiritually in, I eventually found my identity as saadaka uma in Okinawa. It was my Okinawan female mentor that identified me as saadaka (high spirit born) which means someone who talks to ancestors, animals or plants. This is not something that can be acquired or rejected but something one is born with. A saadaka uma’s purpose is to continue the unfinished work of the ancestors. After her I had a friendly group of elders that furthered my growth and establishment in this capacity. When my karate master was a couple of days away from passing I had a life changing experience that is unexplainable. 


The following years I would be attempting to finish my life’s work into a karate book and I became very bonded to the ancients of Okinawa. Finishing work undone.

 

No comments: