Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Rich Reberto is a retired NYC cop who is also in Isshinryu

 

Richard Ruberto February 17, 2015

A school cop puts herself out at a location to execute a warrant. The teen is allegedly in the apartment. I hear the Lt respond so I take a ride over. The Lt is in the hall with a shotgun in tow and the school cop along side him. They brief me and I already know they have been knocking and or standing there for some time now. I asked, can I give it a try? They looked at me like ok big shot lets see what magic you can do. I walk up to the door, bang on it like a maniac and yelled out "open the f_ king door you Mother F_ker or I'll rip it off the hinges. About 3 seconds later the door opens up and the teen is standing there with his mom. Anything else you need lou? Get the hell out of here Ruberto (with a smile on his face). Liz Moulterie was that you on the scene that day?

 

Once called to the scene of a possible burglary. Two stellar cops Blum and Shapiro handling the job. I pulled up and asked what do you have? Sgt one of them said, a neighbor said he saw/heard someone in the apartment upstairs. The outside door is locked and no one is answering the bells. WFT are you two idiots fucking kidding me!!. I kicked in the door in a second and said let's go check now.


 




No comments: