Saturday, December 16, 2023

Whenever I need to have my mind refreshed

 Whenever I need to have my mind refreshed one way I do it is to try and capture something Sherman Harrill shared. That always perks me up..


Of course, trying to capture the full movement he showed on screen capture is not always successful, things happen just too fast.


In this sequence Sherman strikes into the solar plexus, then strikes into the underside of the arm in two different places, walking up the arm so to speak, and then continues on.


A variation of fractals contained within striking.


The thing is the screen print process was not able to show but one of those moving strikes. So, you have to use your mind more.



                                                                        






No comments: