Saturday, September 9, 2023

The Difference Between Bad and Worse

 

During such times I turn to one of the wisest individuals I have ever found. It is not a politician or anyone writing news for any organization. The person I trust most is the wisdom found in the writings of an incredible author, one which time proves was more prophetic about what was to pass than anyone I have ever seen.

This comes from Robert Heinlein’s work “Stranger in a Strange Land” which pretty much describes what is happening today. He wrote on p178-179:

“There’s little difference.”

“There’s always a difference. This is between bad and worse – which is much sharper than between good and better.

I know of nothing that better describes today’s political climate.


Ir also applies in the Martial Arts.





 

No comments: